Persistent Cart Notification
Magento Version: Magento 2.3 and higher
- Add notifications about left items in the shopping cart;
- Set any text for notifications;
- Persistent and one-time alerts.
Cart abandonment is painful for any online store. Customers often come to a website, browse through products, add a couple of them to the shopping cart but leave it without making a purchase. Persistent Cart Notification helps online merchants to remind customers that they left items in their shopping carts from the previous shopping session. This way, you increase the chances customers will conclude shopping with the purchase and recover abandoned carts.
You can set persistent or one-time shopping cart alerts for registered users. Persistent alerts are shown to users every time they add a new product to the cart or visit another page on your website. One-time notifications are shown only once after logging in.
- Navigate to Stores > Configuration > Customers > Magen Magic Persistent Alert
- Enable the extension
- Set the text for the alert message in the Persistence Alert Message field
- Set the Is Onetime dropdown to Yes if you want to show the alert message only one time after login. Otherwise, a customer will get it every time the person adds a new product to the shopping cart and land on another page.
The way the alert message looks like on the front end:
Help and Support
Contact us to get a demo.
Feel free to contact us for help to [email protected]
|versions||Magento 2.3 and higher|