Price Match Extension
Magento Version: Magento 1.x.x
This Price Match extension for Magento adds a new "Make Offer" button to the product pages. When customers press it, they see the next fields:
- shipping zip;
Here, customers set the desired price for wanted products and fill in some personal information. For example, customers can request three T-Shirts at $20.
Price Match extension on the front end:
When a customer completes the form, a store admin receives a letter with the quote. Then, the admin can approve, reject, or change the request's conditions. When a store manager changes or approves the offer, he sends an e-mail to the customer with a link to the checkout page.
Price Match Extension Benefits:
- you don't need to offer discounts to all customers, only for those who want it;
- stand out from competitors;
- collect essential data for future price formation.
Price Match extension features:
- customers can create quotes;
- e-mail notifications for admins;
- e-mail history in the admin area;
- change the conditions of the customers' offers;
- reminder letters about approved offers;
- convert customers' offers into quotes.
Open System > Configuration > MagenMagic extensions > Price Match (Make Offer)
There you will see 6 blocks:
Pop-up button on the product page. Here you set CSS Selectors for the button's place.
Pop-up options. In this block, you can change settings for the Make Offer form, which appears after clicking on the button.
- Set the admin e-mail that the customers receive in the Admin Email section.
- In the fields Offer Confirm Subject and Offer Confirm Body Template set the text, which customers will receive after submitting an offer.
- In the fields Applied Email Subject and Applied Email Body set the text that customers receive if the offer is approved.
- In the fields Remind Email subject and Remind Email Body place text that should be sent in a reminding letter.
- If the offer is rejected, place text that you want to send to customers in the fields Denied Email subject and Denied Email body.
- After everything is done and the customer has made a payment, the client will receive a notification with the order status. Set the text for this letter in the fields Close Email subject and Close Email body.
IMAP Mailing options
This section should be filled if you want to see the customer's message history in the admin area.
Cart options. In this section, you can Enable/Disable the next options:
- Clear cart before offer added.
- Remove other offers from the cart.
- Using zip-control on the page.
Checkout options. Here you can disable zip-control on the checkout page.
Help and Support
Contact us to get a demo.
Feel free to contact us for help to [email protected]